Saturday, May 22, 2010

Random Randomly Randomness: Pictures

Guess what, ya'll? I have a total of 255 pictures from the weekend.  Two hundred and fifty-five!

While I was flipping through pictures the other night Spencer observed over my shoulder and stated, "Remember when we used to say that we needed to take more pictures...um, I think you take plenty now!"

Why yes I do, thankyouverymuch. I've changed. I'm a changed woman. A changed woman with a digital camera and a blog.  And I give you, dear bloggy, all the obsessive picture taking credit.

So what I'm sayin' is that I've got a big ole' stack of pictures from the wedding.  255 of them to be exact.  And, I couldn't chose which ones to post.  So to keep with all the randomness, I present to you every 15th picture in the folder titled Alan's wedding.

{Which still makes for a lot of pictures...consider yourself forewarned.}






**
**
**
**

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Could I please have a copy of the 255 pictures since I took a total of 8!

Kimberlee said...

Sure. I'll put them on a cd so they will be ready for when I see you this weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...