Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life lessons I’ve learned from my boy.


Be your own BFF.  Talk to yourself.

If you don’t get the answer you were looking for ask again.  And again.  And again!

There is always room for one more hotdog.

Everyone needs a hero.  That’s why God made dads.

Don’t just narrate.  Act it out!

Don’t like the rules?  Keep playing and pretend you didn’t hear them.

Buying stock in Lysol wipes isn’t a bad idea.

Everything’s better with sound effects.

Nothing is cuter than a tiny bum in Superman underwear.  Period.

Nursery is for the weak.  Do not succumb.

Couches are for jumping, countertops for walking, and parents for climbing.

Play superheroes like no one is watching.

Life’s short.  Hang out naked.

Care to share?  What life lessons have you learned from the little people in your life?


*This post is being used as my Project 52: Glimpse into Motherhood post.
Because to me motherhood is learning life lessons from your children.

9 comments:

mammabug said...

You're never to young to learn how to make yourself burp and fart.

Rachel said...

Oh this is great! Love it, and what great life lessons.

Angie said...

I agree with mammabug. I've learned that there is no reason to let a little toot embarrass you. Even in public.

MattandChandra said...

I would have to add(inspiration from first pic) that stuffing your face with sugar cookies is always a good idea!He is just adorable!!

Jill said...

so glad you took a moment to say "hello" - i agree, march really is a fantastic time to have a baby!

happy to meet you...

xo

jill :)

Sara said...

So cute! I love the life lessons. My little guy has taught me that everything is yellow and when counting to 10, not all numbers are necessary. Also that running around with only a diaper is definitely the way to go. So many lessons to learn...

mommy to many said...

love the life lessons!! nursery one had me laugh out loud!! that is where he are now!!

Lindsay said...

This is awesome! I love it!

country girl chronicles said...

I hopped over from Simply Modern Mom. Your lessons are awesome. Love them!

Every year around my daughter's birthday I write a list of 10 lessons learned throughout the year.

http://thecountrychronicles.blogspot.com/2011/02/10-lessons.html

Love your blog!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...