Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh My Quotable Friday: My Sunshine


It was me and buddy again yesterday.  Something fun about Brynlee going to school is that Tuesday, Thursdays and every other Monday for six hours I get to focus all of my mothering attention on the little dude of the house.  Yesterday we read nearly every single book out of our toy room library, went birthday shopping ‘cause somebody’s about to turn three, and rode bikes around the neighborhood at his pace without having to keep up with big sister.  He asked me not to talk on the phone while we were driving in the car ‘cause ‘It’s not fun when you don’t talk to me’ and then right before it was time to pick up our kindergartener he said ‘I miss Brynlee’s face’.  Such a funny, witty and loving little bundle of boy.  A bundle of boy that has taken a liking to using the word ‘man’.  It cracks me up every single time.  Can I have peaches, man.  Can you read me a story, man.  Wait for me, man.  Oh how I love that little sunshine! 

2 comments:

Jami said...

Jacers, you are such a funny little dude, man. Love ya, man!

Natalie said...

Awww that is too cute! What a sweet little boy you have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...