Tuesday, March 24, 2009

{Insert catchy title here}

This
I spent the better part of hours looking at this front view: And this side view: To go here: With these guys: For this: And this: We had a:But like always, it’s good to beCongratulations to my cousin Melissa and her husband Dallas and best of luck on your

P.S. Happy Birthday to this old man

Thanks for being the
P.S.S. Sorry about the poor picture quality we are having some minor issues. P.P.S.S. Thanks to the image owners for use of their pictures and my eBFF Google for finding them for me.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Its a good thing I made us all get together for all of our picture so you could post it on your blog.....to bad you can only see Zeb's nose...oh wait, that is all you see anyways...HAHA....

Cute Post!!!

Oh yeah, you totally cheated on the picture of your house.....I know that wasnt just taken...although I wish that is what it looked like outside right now....I am so ready for green grass and leaves on the trees.

The Jones Family said...

What a fun way to read a blog. you are so stink'n creative. How did jace do on the ride..or should it be how did YOU do? How fun!!!I always love to see what the "KIMSTER" is up to :)ains

Jaime said...

fun! thanks, that was entertaining. we spent a lot of time in the car the last few weeks also, and I too am glad to be home!!!

Miranda said...

Somebody is in A LOT of trouble because if she had continued on that same interstate that took her to Evanston she would have been at my house. I'm working on finding forgiveness in my heart...but I'm looking pretty deep, and it's just not there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...