Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 31, Way 31

I was going to update with a few things we did over the weekend, but honestly I think I may be suffering from a bit of blogging exhaustion.  It happens to me from time to time.  But the good news is that I’ve successfully finished my Celebrating Summer series.  And Spencer and I are done with Scrubs.  And I’ve finally started the laundry that has been sitting in the toy room since Friday.   Reason to celebrate if you ask me.
Anyway, we will talk later I’m sure.  You know – when I feel like blogging again.  Until then, happy August.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Happy August to you too!! I've enjoyed your Summer Series :)

JHNickodemus said...

Blech on Laundry! Are those rainboots I spy?

Nick and Karalynn said...

Now that you're done with Scrubs, you need to watch Psych.

Becca said...

laundry is just terrible, don’t do it. then i won’t feel as guilty for not doing mine, k?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...