Sunday, August 23, 2009

Photo Album: Bear Lake

Remember how I mentioned that we went to Bear Lake with Jessica, Brad, Maddie & Livvie?
Well, we did. And, we had a ball.
Here's some picture proof.
Woosa Spence! This picture totally crack me up. My husband the supermodel.
Oh, and my little sister. She's a sassy supermodel too. I told her to smile for a picture and this is how she posed.
Hiking torture Collecting mountain stuff for her collection. Brynlee, Maddie & Marie Family photo just moments before we went home AND SHOWERED! I love this family picture. Jessica was trying to take a picture of Jace's disdain for the water. And she just happened to catch Brynlee and Spencer in the background.
Thanks Jessica & Brad for inviting us. It was a blast.

1 comment:

Jami said...

I wish we could have been there...Looks like you had lots of fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...