Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pretty is the girl that accessorizes

Ainslie tagged me for this post as well. She requested that we do both the previous relationship post and this one. I could tell from the sheer volume of CAPITAL LETTERS and exclamation points that she was serious!! Miss you, Ains. The rules: Go to your picture files. Pick the 4th file and the 4th picture in it. Tell a little about the picture. This is Brynlee on our last trip to San Fran sound asleep in the back seat of the rental car. She still has her little bear backpack on ‘cause we’re all about accessorizing. She demanded to keep it on no matter the cost or discomfort it caused her. Yup, I instilled in her at a very young age the true definition of a woman.

1 comment:

sarah louise said...

So how many of you out there went right to your 4th file and found the 4th picture? I know we all did it! That is kind of a fun tag! Though my 4th file and 4th picture was a photo shoot I did of someone, so not very interesting.

Cute little girl with her cute little backpack. Funny how they get so attached to things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...