Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All great things come in big black garbage bags!

I just want to give a shout out to my Aunt Carilyn for thinking of me while engaging in her yard-sale excursions. Last time we saw her she filled the trunk of my car with big black garbage sacks full of lil’ boy clothing. I definitely got the hook-up and Little Boy M. should be good to go for the first few months of his life. Thanks Aunt Carilyn! We really appreciate you thinking of us.Her great finds have caused me to set a new goal for the summer. My original summer goal was to try to limit my Otter Pop intake to NO MORE than six a day. I have miserably failed. Hey, don’t judge me…it’s hot and I’m pregnant. My new summer goal is to try to hit a few yardsales. I know I shouldn’t overdue it with all these big goals I am setting for myself, but I have always been kind of an over-achiever!

4 comments:

Nick and Karalynn said...

I love otter pops! I'm totally craving them now. I think that's a bad goal. Otter pops can only be good for you!

Kimberlee said...

Karalynn-
I don't know what would come in first, Otter Pops or Creamies. Both delicious and equally good for you!

Janita said...

Looks like you are good to go! I keep thinking I need to get with it and buy some clothes off ksl or something but I haven't gotten around to it...I'd better soon since July 25th will be here soon! I've bought about four outfits - that should last a whole day, right!

Jenni said...

There is nothing wrong with consuming ridiculous amounts of otter pops whether pregnant or not. They are only "ripe" in the summer. I haven't had a creamie for a few years, I might have to hunt some down. Banana is my favorite. I kinda forgot about them, my behind and thighs thank you for the reminder!
Jenni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...