Friday, June 12, 2015

Well, hello...


So I quit blogging.

Again.

Yada yada yada.

Because you know how it goes…the further you get behind, the more you get behind. And then you’re so far behind you don’t know where to start. So you don’t. And then you get even more behind. In fact, you get so far behind that you forget to even think about ever journaling again. And you’re good with that. You think.

Until its 1:00 in the early morning on a Friday in June and you can’t sleep. S0 you update the blog, marathon style. Without thought, or word, or reason. Because why the heck not. You just haphazardly open picture folders on your computer, pick random photos (eeny meeny miny moe), press publish and call it a post.

Bam. Updated. Like a rockstar.

P.S. Three years ago today Marlee was born. Happy Birthday sugar pie.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Marlee! It's just as fun to look at the pictures this way because it's kinda like they grow up as you go. Inspired me to maybe update mine!

trulymegs said...

I'm SO glad you're back! You've crossed my mind multiple times recently. I hope everything is good!

Happy birthday Marlee!

Jami said...

That was fun getting a recap of the past 9 months or so! It was great to see the cabin pictures plus the ones of Brooke's baptism, I still need to get those from you! I hope Marlee had a super day today!

Kamilla said...

I am glad you are still alive. Good to see an update. Can't believe your baby is 3! How time flies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...