Saturday, November 1, 2014

This is Halloween, This is Halloween

Happy Halloween!

This year Brynlee dressed up as Sally Skellington from The Nightmare before Christmas. And Jace and Spence were Lego Batman and Lego Hulk. And honestly, I ran out of time (our world has been busy, busy lately) so Marlee went with costume Plan B and she wore a dinosaur costume out of the bottom of the Halloween tote and I wore some Disneyland Minnie Mouse ears and declared it Halloween success. Three completed costumes out of five ain’t bad, right? Right.

Hope your Halloween was chocolate covered. I can’t believe it’s November! Sheesh.





2 comments:

Jessica said...

They are all awesome!! I am always AMAZED at your Halloween costuming ability!

sarah louise said...

You always make the best Halloween costumes! I love love love the Lego guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...