Thursday, October 8, 2009

an (eighth) confession

I can’t fast dance.

{You know like at high school dances where they play the fast songs and everybody is supposed to jump up and down and feel the beat and shake their bon-bon and all that jazz.}

Well, I couldn’t
::::and still can’t::::
do that.

But it didn’t stop me from joining in. I would dance so confidently and so HORRIBLY that it could almost past as talent..

Spencer can’t fast dance either. So if we ever find ourselves at a Highschool Sweetheart Ball we’ll just stand against the wall and act way to cool to fast dance. Together.

Alls I’m saying, that if the opportunity should present itself, I won’t have to pretend anymore.

3 comments:

Lacy said...

I loved your fast dance. I'm picturing the arms bent over head snapping with one foot out. You faked it well then because I never thought you couldn't fast dance. :)

so...does that mean you did or didn't get my e-mail?

Jessica said...

Seriously . . . what made you suddenly think about "fast dancing" when you are sick and can hardly move?

Kali Jo said...

I HEAR YOU HAVE SWINE FLU AT YOUR HOUSE. UMM, I'M NOT COMING OVER. I THINK I HAD IT AND IT WAS NOOOOO FUN!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...