Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh My Quotable Friday: Enjoy

 
*more about oh my quotable friday here
In other unedited news:

·         Thanks for all your virtual high fives about the Rainbow  birthday shindig.  We had so much fun.  And as I mentioned before, Brynlee thought the planning and decorating and cake making and shopping and water coloring and all that jazz was just as much fun as the actual birthday party.  My little girl. . . she’s rad!
·         The kids and I met Spence for lunch today at a local Chinese restaurant.  I left the restaurant with rice in my purse, and in my hair, and a couple pieces down my shirt.  No kidding.  Eating with kids is so classy.  Jace also walked out of the restaurant with spoon still in hand.  Woops.  I’ll leave an extra big tip next time around.  My little guy. . . he’s rad too.
·         While I type Spence is at his work playing an April Fools joke on his 6 foot 8 boss.  They’re swapping all his office furnishings for pint size replicas.  He borrowed the kid’s little table, took the tiny chairs and miniature chalk board and Brynlee’s “my first keyboard” and mouse.  His co-worker is bringing a tiny desk, bookshelf and a few other miniature items.  I can’t wait for him to get home so I can see pictures.  They also set up a video camera in his office to capture his initial response.  Huzzah!  My husband. . . he’s totally rad!

Happy April 1st.  Now go play a practical joke on someone you love.  Or you know, don’t love.  Either way, play a joke.

2 comments:

tharker said...

Eating out with kids is always...an experience. Yeah, that's a good word for it.

We usually will take Eva with us to lunch (because the other three are in school...holla!!) and I'm always reminded of just how lovely it is to only take 1 child to lunch with you ;)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

That sounds like an awesome April fools joke. I love it I want to see pics.

Write it in Lipstick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...