Wednesday, April 13, 2011

12 on the 12th [The April Chapter]


01.  Breakfast.  Pancakes, the kid’s new daily request. 
02.  GPS.  After spending last week house hopping: Jami’s & Mom’s, then Jessica’s for a night, and then Jami’s again for a few days, it feels good to be Home Sweet Home.
03.  Preschooler.  Picking Brynlee up from Miss Lori’s.  Tiny kids in huge backpacks make me smile.
04.  Pig.  Artwork by Brynlee.
05.  Ride.  Jace kept saying, “Faster Brynlee, want faster Brynlee?”
06.  Ground Cover.  Raked out the flower beds.  The periwinkle is finally recouping from The Great Paint Fiasco/Stuccoing the house back in 2009.
07.  Ice-Cream.  An afternoon snack.
08.  Buddies.  Oh how I adore them.
09.  A walk.  Our neighbors have Llamas!
10.  3-2-1 Blast Off.  A game that never gets old.
11.  Bag Balm.  Only thing I’ve found to {sorta} help my uuuugly, dry, cracked feet.
12.  Scrubs.  An episode or seven after the kids are in bed.

12 on the 12th inspired by her.

10 comments:

Lee said...

What a wonderful day! Your kids are adorable.

trulymegs said...

Looks like a fun day! I particularly like photo 8!

Becca said...

i've heard that bag balm is gold. everything about this post makes me smile.

Miranda said...

I'm impressed that you make pancakes on a weekday. :) They are for weekends and guests around here! It is obvious to me that I should have come over to your house yesterday for an ice cream snack.

Angie said...

I love that your home location on your GPS is called Home Sweet Home.

jenna said...

Oh, that pig picture is priceless. Cute kids :)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Dude that's how my pigs look like now. Very talented kid you got there.

Write it in Lipstick

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

lol love this post - sounds like such a lot of fun :)

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

great pictures! :) love the ice cream and trampoline and BIG backpacks.

Bag Balm is great! I have really dry cracked feet too and I just read a blog about a girl that soaks her feet in lemon juice and says it works miracles. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm planning to.

Holly said...

We only have the freezer version of pancakes here. :)

Ice cream--oh my--now I want some!

Bag balm is GREAT--messy but it really works. I also use Burt Bee's coconut creme for my gnarly feet.

Looks like a great day!

And...loved reading about Brynlee's 5th birthday and rainbow party. Wowzers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...