Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Birthday Month Confessional [11 of 29]

A play-doh love note for my gang.

Every now and again I get this longing, this dream if you will, to move to the boondocks – a place one block away from nothingness.  A place where nobody knows me, where I have no commitments or obligations, a place so far removed that hustle and bustle do not exist.  A place where all my time, even ever single second of it can be spent with the people I love the absolute most.  A place where ever night is family night.

Do confess:  Where would your dream home be located?

*The Birthday Month Confessional is in honor of my 29th birthday. 
Twenty-nine confessions posted during the month of April.  Word.

P.S.  Happy Birthday Zeb.  How does it feel to be so dang old?

6 comments:

The Staley Family said...

I live in that place. I sometimes long for a friend to hang with or someone for Ezra to play with. Or real stores to shop at (that aren't 3 hours away). Something to keep me busy-motivated. There are definite benefits but some serious downfalls. Hope I didn't burst your bubble!

Unknown said...

I love the header of your blog and the playdoh note is so cute! My dream home would be in the middle of a busy city (NYC or LA) with soundproof windows so I still had peace and quiet! :)

Michelle's Style File said...

Gorgeous post.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

kebowman said...

aw! :)

hey! i'm having a giveaway! so, if you're interested, here is the link:
http://krystalbowman.blogspot.com/2011/04/enter-my-very-first-giveaway.html

Hope you're able too! its super easy to get your name in the pot!
-KB!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

My dream would be on a big lot of land with a lake in the middle and all my family would live down the way and we could bike ride to each others houses. love it.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I would love to live in a cabin somewhere in the mountains (think Little House on the Prairie)... I love this post and the playdoh is so cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...