Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 11 of 30: Potato

Edited to add: Katie said....So I have to add a sidenote. Notice the knife in Jami's hand. Notice Jami's face. Yes, she cut my finger. And Kim, as usual, had her camera close by to catch this touching moment between sisters.
Edited to add (2): Kim said...Accident or skill on Jami's part? Judging by her face, I say accident. But cutting somebody with a knife, while peeling potatoes, on opposite sides of the table, just doesn't happen by accident. What do you say?

4 comments:

sarah louise said...

This is just a very funny picture. Look at the looks on both their faces!

Anonymous said...

So I have to add a sidenote. Notice the knife in Jami's hand. Notice Jami's face. Yes, she cut my finger. And Kim, as usual, had her camera close by to catch this touching moment between sisters.

-Katie

Jenni said...

Why does this not surprise me?!

Jami said...

OH my heck, I forgot about this!!!! I am still laughing at the looks on our faces!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...