Tuesday, October 15, 2013

this september


I can’t believe Brynlee is in 2nd Grade. But she’s there, and she loves it. She adores her teacher, loves that they get to switch classes in the afternoon and, as of late, has become a bit obsessed with collecting AR Points. She’s a 2nd grade super fan.





And Jace is the lucky duck that gets to go to Miss Lori’s preschool two years in a row. Brynlee argues that it’s not fair; but I guess it’s one of the perks of having a birthday that falls a few days shy of the Kindergarten deadline. That guy though, he’s my favorite little preschooler.





Jace and I went to the demolition derby for our last Mommy and Me Day. We had so much fun. Starting the tradition of date nights with the kids has been one of my favorite parenting decisions. It’s always such a treat for Spencer and I to spend one-on-one time with them. 

Jace’s favorite part of the demolition derby was the Batman Car {duh}, the cotton candy, and the all-girl event. He kept saying, “Holy Cow, these girls are craaaaaazy!” It was such a fun night.



...to be continued 

1 comment:

trulymegs said...

I love that you have date nights with your kids! It is something i want to do when I have kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...