Sunday, October 20, 2013

this september, the end

Jace was so brave … and I was so proud. I didn't let him ride it for the first couple weeks of school (because remember how sometimes I have a hard time deciding between perception one and perception two) but when he finally got to ride it he loved it. Except for the seat belts - Brynlee had him all sorts of excited because BUSES DON'T HAVE SEAT BELTS! - so he was pretty disappointed to find out that his bus did indeed, have seat belts. But, Joe The Bus Driver cranks up fun kid music and Jace arrives home happy as a lark. So alls well in the bus riding department, I suppose. So far he's only rode the bus one way (usually home from school) but we will see what the rest of the school year brings.




Brynlee and I went to a Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband concert for our last Mommy and Me date. She requested dinner at Ruby Tuesdays (shrimp, her favorite) prior to the concert and then requested that we sit “sorta in the back because sometimes concerts hurt my little ears”. I obliged to both requests and we had our self a ball. Brynlee came home and immediately taught Jace the “Corn Dog” song and it has been a hit at our house ever since. … good when they're hot, good when they’re cold. good when they’re fresh, good when they’re old. corn dogs, corn dogs. they are so good to me. 

I am going to teach it to your kids, Jessica. I think it's a song you and Brad would fully appreciate being sang over and over and over again. Bahahahaha. 


Spence had a birthday. Love him.


And them.



And a few other pictures from my September folder, mainly because updates make my mom happy (hint, hint to all ya'll that share my mom):

She wanted a first day of school photo too. She thinks she's just as big as the rest of the gang.
Climbed the tree.
Building the fence.
Bathtime.
ABC's
Her preferred seat for stroller rides.
A preschool birthday crown.
Out for a walk.

2 comments:

Jaelynn said...

I've never heard the corn dog song, but I can only imagine the love that Jace has for it! Also I love the picture of Jace and Marlee in the stroller. So sweet!

Jessica said...

Somehow I missed this post! And oh no your not teaching my kids some song about a corn dog!!! Cute pictures though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...