Wednesday, September 7, 2011

She's a Real Class Act

Yesterday was Brynlee’s first real day of Kindergarten.  7:55 am to 2:12 pm.  Spence and I somehow survived.  Brynlee had an absolute ball.  And, Jace missed her like something terrible.  Sissy’s taken a loooonnnggg time he reminded me at least 15 times throughout the day.  So we ate a kid’s meal for lunch and ran a few errands to help the time go faster.  And when we picked her up she had a million stories to share.  Her excitement made me laugh.  She can’t wait to go back and can I just tell you how happy that makes me.  Like really, really happy.
Oh, and Jessica you owe me a million bucks!  This mama went tear free.  Huge accomplishment for a sap like me.  I think the fact that she was jumping off the walls with excitment helped me contain my tears.  There was nothing else to do but join in with all the excitment.  And the giggling.  And the talking really loud and fast.
*pictures taken last Thursday after Brynlee’s Kindergarten orientation.
Oh my.  She wouldn’t hold still for even a second + she had the slumber party giggles.
Goofy lil’ excited Kindergartener of mine.

6 comments:

Jami said...

She cracks me up! I called you about 4 yesterday to see how her first "real" day was and no answer! You and Spence must have turned in early after you had to get up SOO early to take Brynn to school ;)!!! HAHA!!!

Erin said...

She is SO cute! I am so stoked she had such a great first day! She's a smart little cookie (that's why she loves school so much!)

Katie said...

Love the pictures!! So glad she had a great first day!!

tharker said...

Yay for the first day of school and double yay for no tears!! She is adorable beyond belief!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

These pictures are priceless! :) I'm so glad she's enjoying it and you too. It's hard to be sad when your kids are loving it!

Kate said...

That's right...I forgot she has "full" day kindergarten every other day. That would be nice? 3 hours every day is hardly enough time to accomplish anything but a shower! :) What a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...