Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just sayin’


Spence and I Redboxed Twilight: New Moon over the weekend.
{Sidenote:
Yes. This was my first time seeing it.
And no. I didn't read the books.
Gasp! I know.}
Anyways.

Watching the movie made me realize something. You know how sometimes you have a bad day. How sometimes 'life gives you lemons'. The 'world's out to get you'. You 'can't do no right'. You know, the 'glass half-empty' kinda day.

Well, on those days we should all remember it could always be worse! You could move to Small Town, USA and fall in love with a vampire AND a werewolf!

Gosh ddaanng that chic's bad luck.

Are you a Twilight fan?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally a fan. I know, I'm a dork. But I really enjoyed the books, and have liked the movies. My sweet little students of course were like, "Mrs. Rogers, you have to read these." I did to see what all the fuss was about, and BAM! Instant fan. Twilight wasn't my fav as far as the movie take, but I really liked the movie New Moon. :)

Anonymous said...

Amen, Kim.

And I don't really get the Twilight obsession to be honest.

-Kam

gretta said...

I like it but you won't see me sporting any twilight I heart ..... shirts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...