Sunday, January 10, 2010

Photo Album: The Holidays, Part 1 of 2

In case you’re wondering:
  • We had some friends over last night. We spent most the evening playing the Wii. Specifically, Rock Band.
  • Do you want to know how to embarrass me? Make we REALLY sing vocals while you PRETEND to strum the guitar!
  • I got released from my calling as a Relief Society Teacher today. My new calling: Laurel Advisor in the Young Women’s.
  • Today was a slow day. Even for a Sunday. We got home from church at about 2:30. Ate lunch. {leftovers} Then Spencer went upstairs to take a nap. He didn’t wake up until 6:30pm. Just in time for an Elders Quorum meeting.
  • We were supposed to be taking shifts.  Um, I guess I get my shift next week.
  • While he slept, Kate came over and we half-watched the dvr’d season opener for “The Biggest Loser”.
  • Only half-watched because I was a little pre-occupied with adding unneeded captions to a few of my holiday photos. Like I said…it was a slow day.
  • One of these days I am going to write a real blog post. You know, one with one coherent train of thought. And maybe even complete sentences. But until then…some pictures from the Holidays.
With unneeded captions, of course!










1 comment:

mammabug said...

Ya know Jace is looking a little out numbered at Christmas dinner. I hope Jamie's getting her little guy prepped for all those girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...