Thursday, February 26, 2009

Abstract Reasoning

On a whim, the kids and I spent yesterday at my parent’s house. Then Brynlee said this morning, “Today’s THE BESTEST DAY EVER!” Knowing that aside from a day trip to the all-exclusive Resort Albertsons we didn’t have anything that fun planned for the day so I asked, “Um, why’s that?” To which she replied, “Cause before I got in the tub, and before I eated breakfast, and before me sleeped me got to ride that big, big bike (4-wheeler) with Grampa!” Makes perfect sense.

6 comments:

Beth said...

How much fun is that!!! I wish I could ride a big, big bike around with my grandpa. Way, way, way too cute.

Jami said...

Oh...TOO CUTE....Jace is ADORABLE....I think dad is a "NERD BOSS" instead of a "HERD BOSS"....was that another Jillene Hat????

Jenni said...

I'd have to agree with Brynlee, it probably was the bestest day ever!

gretta said...

whats with you boys and your odd names. Nate wants to name the baby Stone Woolf really bad

Anonymous said...

As soon as I read BEST DAY EVER I started singing the Sponge Bob song in my head. Ya know, the one that goes on and on about his BEST DAY EVER! I know you know that I know that you love SpongeBob.

Kimberlee said...

Traci-
I would be lying if I said that I didn't break out into song when I read your comment. That one and THE VERY FIRST CHRISTMAS off Spongebob Christmas get stuck in my head for days on end. It doesn't help that Spencer and Brynlee rewind the songs and listen to them over and over and over again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...