Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yup, he's a keeper!

Jace had is two month doctor appointment today. Here’s the stats: Weight: 12 lbs 6 oz That puts him in the 50th percentile for weight. Height: 23 ½ inches Putting his in the 75th percentile for height. Here is Brynlee’s stats from her two month appointment ‘cause I think it’s fun to compare and I know my mom is going to ask anyways: Weight: 9 lbs 14 oz Height: 22 inches Jace is quite a bit bigger than Brynlee was. My little man is getting so growed up! Here he is sporting his “Look at me! I’m two months, and I’m trendy” fohawk.

2 comments:

Nick and Karalynn said...

He is a doll! I love fat little babies.

Drew Israelsen Family said...

He is getting so big and I have never even seen him except for pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...