Friday, January 30, 2015

Mistitled


Yesterday Brynlee was sitting at the kitchen table looking at a Scholastic Book Order when I heard her let out a loud gasp in surprise.

“MOM!” She shouts as she held up the book order pointing to the book. “Did you know that the book that everyone always talks about is called “Diary of a Wimpy Kid”?

Um, yeah. Why?

Then she starts to laugh “Oh my gosh!” (more laughter) “I never wanted to read it because I thought that everyone was saying “Diarrhea, Wimpy Kid!”

Ha. I wouldn’t have wanted to read it either.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Jami said...

I just commented on this and it must not have saved it! But this post made me laugh really hard! i even told Zeb cause I thought it was hilarious!

trulymegs said...

Hahaha! That is awesome! I don't think I'll think of that book/movie any other way now.

Jessica said...

That is dang funny!! Kinda like you singing country songs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...