Thursday, March 4, 2010

Our Trip: In a series of short letters, part 2

Dear Erin-Are you kidding! Of course that's not all I have to say. I was just getting warmed up.
That one girl that never shuts-up,
Kim

P.S. I accidentally deleted your comment off the last post. Don't worry, it's not you. It's me. I actually deleted the entire post and all comments. I can talk a lot AND I'm half genius. Really, what more could one want in a girl!

*****
Dear The Cheesecake Factory-
The white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake was delightful. Heaven sent.
Requesting seconds,
Kim
*****
Dear Bellagio Water Shows-
Cool.
Kim

*****
Dear Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay,
It was just Ah-ight for me. I think the aquarium in Salt Lake City, Utah has you beat. And I know that The Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco MOST DEFEINTLY has you beat.
Just sayin'
Kim

*****
Dear Blue Man Group,
You're cool. Weird. But cool.
But weird.
Kim
Spence and I waiting for Blue Man Group to start

*****
Dear Limo Driver-
Thanks for the ride. And for biting you lip when my kids walked along the leather seats and jumped from seat to seat. But to be fair, you busted my suitcase. You owe me!
The passenger with the now broken suitcase,
Kimberlee
loading limo

my boys in the limo
*****

Note to self: don't fly again until ALL kids are at least three, m'kay!
*****

Dear passenger's aboard Allegiant Air Flight 516,
My sincere apology for the screaming 18 month old on the return flight from Las Vegas. Seriously, so sorry.
The screaming kids mother,
Kim
*****
Hey Kate!
Thanks for coming with. And for helping me push the stroller. And for sleeping on the pull-out bed. And for watching the kids so Spence and I could have a bit of a break. Love ya.
Your big sis,
Kimee
 Kate at M&M world


*****
Dear Las Vegas,
Thanks for the vacation. Until next time, Viva Las Vegas!
A tourist,
Kimberlee

*****

Dear Idaho-
Sometimes it's nice to get away. But it's always, ALWAYS nice to come home. I love the quietness and familiarity that you offer. You make the perfect home. Thank you.
An Idaho resident,
Kimberlee

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh Kim, you are hilarious. And I agree about the aquarium...they are kind of cheesy, huh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...