Thursday, December 24, 2009

12 Days of Christmas


On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

Twelve Christmas Presents***
Eleven Decorated Ornaments

Ten Arcade Tokens

Nine Sugar Cookies

Eight {million} Christmas Movies
Seven Roasted Marshmallows

Six Kinds of Candy

Five Christmas Parties
Four People Sledding

Three Santa Visits



Two Naked Drummers

and Christmas Wishes from our fam-ly!

***Spencer did the twelve days of Christmas for the kids and me this year. I didn't know he was going to do the twelve days of Christmas. Which means he did all the shopping, wrapping & delivery of Christmas presents on his own. We got a little gift from the so-called "Christmas Elves" for twelve days. The kids LOVED it!

2 comments:

Heinder said...

Ohhhhhhh Man this is the coolest blog I have ever seen in the whole world.

Heinder said...

How the crap does this work?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...