Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pictures, Pictures Everywhere

I uploaded my camera today and do you want to know what? May wasn’t all bad! Although my bangs are still all kinds of ugly, Spencer fixed the dishwasher {reason #547 that I love him} and Jace had three new little teeth pop through. Plus, last week the summer concert series started. Meaning we will be spending some time sitting in lawn chairs, listening to music while people watching. Oh, how I love that this world is full of all kinds of people. I wanted to thank ya’ll for trying to comfort me concerning our Orange house. It didn’t help! But, I do appreciated the kind gesture. I will post some pictures of my house a’la orange in the next few days, but first I wanted to post some pictures of a few things that happened in May.
Freezing Strawberries

Baby Yoga
Soaking Feet Ladybug Lawn Ornament. Lovely! Brynlee took this picture Survival of the Fittest Summertime Rocks at the Zoo Sorry I’m not home right now, I’m walking in a spider web Baby Blue Eyes

Visiting my parents
My Alfalfa Mother’s Day Bouquet Sorry dad if that came right out of the middle of your best crop! Piano Recital
Waterfall

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Did Jace get dad's eyes or what?!

Lacy said...

Those are some really neat pictures. ...quite the variety! I love the subtitles. My favorite pictures are the soaking feet, survival of the fittest and alfalfa bouqet. :) You have inspired me to freeze strawberries! seeing your cookie sheets made it seem doable. so thank you very much.

Katie said...

You have some nice pictures there, Kim, but I NEED to know the story behind the bird and the snake.

That is all.

sarah louise said...

I guess you don't need me anymore, look at that last picture! You are a pro!

Kimberlee said...

Sarah-
I will ALWAYS and FOREVER need you! Let me remind you of my "pro" picture that I took with your camera?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...