It’s Monday, you guys. And my kids are sick. They’ve been sick since last Wednesday. I was almost certain that we’d beaten the bug when both kids were feeling well on Saturday. But not a chance, stupid thing came back with a vengeance Sunday morning – guess it showed us whose boss. Jerk.
Anyway, for your Monday, a kiMs-kaM© video: The one with the spinning office chair.
And just like last time, I advise you to read the disclaimer prior to watching this or any kiMs-kaM© video.
::kiMs-kaM© Disclaimer - The posting of video recorded material from kiMs-kaM© on this site, Our Life Unedited, does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest good and/or decent entertainment. It is merely posted to document the myriad of completely uneventful and unwarranted activity that takes place in the home in which Kim and her kam reside.
The viewer assumes the entire risk of wasted time in the use of this video for entertainment, leisure or distractive purposes. In no event will Kimberlee, kiMs-kaM© or Our Life Unedited be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary loss of valuable time resulting from viewing this segment or any other segment of kiMs-kaM video.
A few things about this episode of kiMs-kaM©:
1. Spence is singing the song that was the title of my last kiMs-kaM© video. Sorta a theme song at our house.
2. You’re welcome for that slow-motion instant replay.
3. I love that Brynlee was completely unfazed by just being thrown from the spinning office chair.
4. And I love even more that she jumps right up with a brilliant idea: maybe we should hold on next time. Ya’think.
5. Sometime I’m going to get a kiMs-kaM© video that doesn’t include my offstage cackle. Wouldn’t that be awesome?
Anyway, back to wiping noses and soothing my sweet sickies. The life of a mommy, it’s fabulous indeed. Happy Monday.
*more about kiMs-kaM© here.